Mix On Site Concrete for DIY, Construction and Residential Refurbishments
Looking for a reliable local concrete supplier for Dunstable? You need look no further than Custom Concrete. We have a fleet of volumetric trucks that guarantee prompt delivery of freshly mixed concrete to your site, ready to pour. Whether you need the concrete to lay a patio, or as part of a full-scale house-building project, we’ve got you covered.
Custom Concrete has been supplying Bedfordshire with high-quality site-mixed concrete deliveries since 2006. With more than a decade of experience in the industry, we fully understand the importance of prompt, high-quality concrete deliveries. Which is why we are committed to providing a punctual and stress-free service, guaranteeing that your project remains on track and can meet its deadline.
What is Volumetric Concrete?
Volumetric concrete, also known as site-mixed concrete, is a versatile and highly customisable solution, offering distinct advantages over traditional ready-mix concrete. Its flexibility and cost-effectiveness makes it an ideal choice for a wide range of construction projects.
Unlike ready-mix concrete, which is pre-mixed at a batching plant and then transported to the construction site, volumetric concrete is mixed directly on-site using a specialised truck known as a volumetric mixer. The on-site mixing process allows for precise adjustments to the concrete mix composition, giving you complete control over the mix design. This tailored approach enables you to perfectly match the concrete to your project’s specific needs, ensuring optimal performance and long-lasting durability.
Why Choose a Local Concrete Supplier for Dunstable?
When it comes to sourcing concrete for your Harpenden construction project, it makes sense to look locally for your supplier. Our customers in the South Bedfordshire area tell us there are 5 key benefits to working with Custom Concrete:
1. Prompt and Reliable Deliveries. We know how important project deadlines are within our sector, which is why the Custom Concrete team is committed to deliveries that arrive promptly and reliably. We’re not transporting concrete over long distances, so we’re not subject to the same risks of delays that they face. As a local supplier we can guarantee that your volumetric concrete will arrive exactly when you need it to.
2. A Local Reputation. The quality of the concrete we deliver will have a direct impact on your construction project. Which is why it’s so important to be well-informed about your concrete supplier’s reputation. Choosing a local supplier makes reputation checking much easier. You can talk to local businesses about their track record, Find out what people think about the quality of their customer service, check out the knowledge and experience of their employees, and get feedback on the quality of the concrete and mixing process.
3. No Waste With Volumetric Concrete. The Custom Concrete team takes pride in being a cost-effective local concrete supplier in Dunstable. One of the ways we do this is by ensuring that our customers pay only for the concrete they actually use. Our Concrete Calculator allows you to calculate the volume of concrete you require when ordering and that is what will be delivered. This eliminates waste and negates disposal concerns once the project is complete.
4. Delivery to Projects of All Sizes. Instead of transporting the finished product, volumetric trucks carry only raw materials for concrete mixing. This allows us to deliver freshly mixed concrete to sites of any size. As a result, we don’t charge surcharges on DIY customers requiring small-volume deliveries. Regardless of your project’s size or location, Custom Concrete is the dependable and cost-effective choice.
5. Personalised Customer Service. As a local business, long-term professional relationships with our customers are important to us. We want the quality of our product and the expertise of our customer service team to be why you choose Custom Concrete repeatedly.
- Our Custom Concrete Calculator means customers can calculate the precise mix and volume of concrete required, eliminating wastage.
- Our knowledgeable Customer Service team is ready to assist with your inquiries, offer guidance, and provide technical insights.
- If you need minor adjustments to your concrete order, even at the point of delivery, we are more than willing to accommodate.
- We provide concrete pump rentals to ensure the fastest and most efficient pouring for your project.
For dependable and personalised concrete solutions, Custom Concrete is your local partner you can trust.
Working With Custom Concrete
Why choose a local concrete supplier for Dunstable? First and foremost, we’re an integral part of the local economy, so we have a stake in the area, and we provide the very best service in order to see optimum returns. We guarantee local customers friendly and knowledgeable customer service, ease of ordering, and stress-free delivery.
If you are looking for a local concrete supplier for Dunstable and you would like to know more about volumetric concrete from Custom Concrete, call our dedicated customer service team today on 01525 861899